We all want to have a successful interview and the main goal of it is to get hired. But do you crack a job interview and impress the interviewer?
I will give you some of the best interview preparation tips.
Knowledge is undoubtedly the key to get your dream job. But with knowledge, you need to present your self well.
Interview Preparation Tips
- Plan the perfect outfit
- Your suit is dry cleaned and ironed
- Don’t forget about the little things like polishing your shoes.
- Do little pampering (self-pampering)
- Print five copies of your resume
- Prepare a reference list whether you think you’ll be asked for it or not.
Most common interview questions
- Can you tell me little about yourself
- What are greatest professional strengths
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses
- What is your greatest professional achievement
- Tell me about a challenge or conflict you faced at work and how you dealt with it.
- Type of work environment do you prefer?
- How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
- How do you deal with pressure and stressful situations?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
What are some of the strangest interview questions you have been asked and how did you handle the situation? Share them in comments below.