Most of us like to have dessert after the meal. But have you ever heard or seen bread made with ice-cream. Sounds unusual right!!
Usually the basic ingredient to make any bread is from yeast, whole flour and few more ingredients. If you like to have the taste of ice-cream & bread in one dish then this is the perfect blend of both.
Method to make this bread is quite simple and the ingredients are also easy to found at your home.
- 1 pint of any kind of ice cream — melted
- 1 1/4 cups of self-rising flour
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Empty your ice cream into a bowl and stir it so it’s smooth and melty.
- Pour about half of the flour into the ice cream and mix together.
- Stir in the rest of the flour. It should look doughy.
- Mix in any sweet toppings.
- Put a piece of parchment paper into a bread pan and scoop the mix in.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, slice, and serve with whatever your heart desires (we suggest some more ice cream)
Isn’t it a great way to use your “ruined” ice-cream that you left outside for too long? Let me know in comments below what flavor would you wanna make?