Yay, fall is officially here! And everything is so beautiful about fall, the weather, clothing, colors, the start of holiday season and the food!
When it comes to food, there is one such drink which every pumpkin lover loves, not only pumpkin lovers but anyone who loves fall loves this yummy drink!
As the crisp temperature and glorious colors of changing leaves, the best part of this season is pumpkin flavored everything : lattes, soup, muffins, spice cake, cheesecake and many more dishes.
Number of times you have drank pumpkin lattes (especially at Starbucks) but have you ever tried to make it at home. Here is the easy simple recipe of Pumpkin Spice latte that you can make it really easy using a slow cooker.
- 4 cups brewed French roast coffee
- 2 cups whole milk
- 14 ounce can condensed milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream for serving
- Mix all the ingredients together in a slow cooker until combined.
- Cover and cook on high for 1½ -2 hours until hot.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
Once the mixture is hot pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with a little pumpkin pie spice. If you have any leftover let mixture cool completely then store in a container in the refrigerator. To reheat pour mixture back in slow cooker or pour desired amount into mugs and heat in the microwave.